16 April 2008

66-Tues: Girly Girl

In my attempt to become more "girly" or feminine I went and got my hair cut, had a small makeover at MAC and then went shopping for what I needed at Target (girly- not Paris Hilton $500 products!) So, this is my new trove of goods. I did realize one problem though... I don't know how to use the eyelash curler! (yes, seriously, I don't)

1 comment:

Lia said...

how much did you cut? lets see a picture of your new hair style.
eyelash curler..it is easy to use, needs some practice, but after a few tries it should work. hope you have someone nearby who can help you there, if not here is my explanation: put it as close to your eye with your eyelashes in :-) and hold it tight for a few minutes. then put on some mascara, that easy! good luck.