27 April 2008

78-Sun: In Mourning...

...for the end of the weekend?
We all came out of our rooms wearing black and white today,

at least I kind of spiced it up with my red shoes :)
p.s. Arianne too cool to play along to our "good ship lollypop dance",
Aubree looks more like a flamingo.... and I just look weird as usual.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

let the record show that i kinda love this blog. :)

M. said...

YEAH! Thanks... sad I dont have time to be more artistic with it as I'd like but hey... I document some funny things I guess.

RuSty and LaLa said...

SKEA!!!! My Love!

Its Wilcox! You have a fun Blog! I want to come play. So I am just a baby in the bloggin world but I actually started one up my self. Just a little over a week ago. Good times. Love the music playing. You are like pro blog. Anywho, miss you.

Lala