I'm a very visual person. I doodle in my scriptures, I think it helps
me internalize the message. Well we had a lesson on Alma 32 today, it was
fantastic. Someone brought up one point I'd never thought of:
The Lord has to make us humble and submissive, in a sense crack our outer
shell, before we can begin to grow... much like the seed of faith!
(so yes, I promptly added this to my page)
me internalize the message. Well we had a lesson on Alma 32 today, it was
fantastic. Someone brought up one point I'd never thought of:
The Lord has to make us humble and submissive, in a sense crack our outer
shell, before we can begin to grow... much like the seed of faith!
(so yes, I promptly added this to my page)



2 comments:
Thanks for shearing that tidbit!
ahh... scripture mastery days. i flip through my worn pages, hint words scribbled in the margins so we'd win every chase, fun scripture stickers and quotes galore. so many memories written on these pages.
Post a Comment